MKR 0.00% 6.9¢ manuka resources ltd.

We both know that we both know the logistics and terminology...

1. 3,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 321
    We both know that we both know the logistics and terminology involved here. All I am saying is in regards to what they have stated in this report such as :-

*Screening of the material started in early May (and the Wonawinta plant started processing of the screened product on 14 June)
    *The gold in circuit (gold residing in the tanks within the Wonawinta plant) at the end of June was building consistently in line with forecasts and exceeded 600oz gold

So without even needing to squint this means they produced >600 ounces of gold, or 1.9M aud in 16 days once they started running the material. Did you miss this part? If they can keep that up for the remainder of the year there would be no need for a CR provided they can do some deal with that loan due Sep 30. The people with most experience on Mt Boppy ore right now are MKR, so I don't think it is out of the question that they could push recovery rate higher either. And there is no way they processed all they screened in 16 days either, so whatever they screened in the June quarter must be being fed in right now. Do you disagree with this now? You were using the screened numbers to come up with a recovery rate maybe also forgetting the throughput rate of Mt Boppy is significantly less than the silver, and also with changes in operation to reduce costs.

Anyhow it is like I stated earlier in the year, they are hoping to be able to use Mt Boppy to eek along, doing the bare minimum to stay afloat while these other opportunities hopefully bare fruit. This quarterly shows that is possible as long as they do not run out of material.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 55000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 475899 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MKR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.