MKR 0.00% 6.9¢ manuka resources ltd.

@Marketinfo"A 77% recovery rate doesn't mean much if they don't...

1. 3,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 321
    @Marketinfo

"A 77% recovery rate doesn't mean much if they don't disclosed how many tonnes they processed and what it cost to do so (including ALL costs to stay afloat)."

Well it is easy to know close to their maximum processing rate, just look at their end of Mt Boppy processing 2021, but agreed they make all the relevant data hard to find unless you keep up with the company over a long period of time. In regards to costs it has often boggled my mind what is going on with their costs but at this point in time I have accepted there must be a decent amount of padding in the staff. Wait and see if Eggers has had any impact on costs in the upcoming quarter.

Even assuming costs remain "padded" .... 77% recovery with their current processing rate, $3000 AUD gold, they will make decent profit (including last qrt costs) if they can find enough material and have little downtime.

Remember in the past we have heard "trucking issues", "boggy holes", "abnormal wet season", etc. You would _HOPE_ someone there has learnt a thing or two about this Mt Boppy game by now right? Next quarterly will show us whether or not that has happened. I also feel like the threat of this loan being called in is squeezing more from MKR crew than before, which it should do.

How a company can "write a story" influences stock prices more than anything else in my opinion. And by that I mean you have to be able to sell a dream without having reality interfere with it. MKR are doing well on this front right now after a horrible 18 months, poor silver processing, CR's, what many consider a "bad investment" in the iron sands, etc. No point going into it again as it's been said many times here. But if you look at what is currently building there is this possibility they can be mining gold "on the cheap" for some time, make some profits while they keep drilling and getting this iron sands project into a viable state. Take care of the loan -> good quarterly -> iron sands go ahead -> positive drill results -> More quarterly profits ,etc . SP will build as each comes in and the story becomes easier to understand and obstacles removed. In the short term the iron sands project has potential to extremely affect SP as the profitability and size of it is extremely good. ~200M of value to add in the short term if we get strong go signals on it. It'll look like a bargain then.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 55000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 475899 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MKR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.