JAV 0.00% 0.2¢ javelin minerals limited

I am in the same boat, lost a lot when I was holding this but...

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    I am in the same boat, lost a lot when I was holding this but sucked it up and moved on, the loss was so big that it got carried forward into the next financial year lol. It was the best decision I made so far. I never shied away from calling out the BOD when I was still holding but I wish there were more realistic people on the forum at the time.

Speaking of current market conditions, there are companies with more than 150,000Oz of gold 2M in cash but a MC of around 3M because of how insane the risk is at the moment. Theres not one but many with some form of resource above 100kOz and tenements with a low MC. JAV has more than 12Billion shares if you include options while the progress, the direction of the company etc is abysmal. Hard to find a reason why anyone would be doing business with anyone who has this level of work ethic.

I genuinely wish all holders the best, but its high time that a consolidation is considered as it would be the only way to move forward that is better than a delisting. Holders have been locked out for almost a year. So far this qtr I haven't read a report worse than this on the market. It was unbelievable.

@henry17 You're not wrong mate, its unfortunate but it is experience. I learned it the hard way too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.752M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $983 738.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 127150002 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 33189984 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.