AUR 0.00% 0.9¢ auris minerals limited

The breadcrumbs have been well commented on here, that is... *...

1. 10,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 896
    The breadcrumbs have been well commented on here, that is...
    * the buying by the MD and Robert Martin to effectively get control
    * well known, savvy players on the register
    * a clean up of tenements
    * a clear indication of a search for additional projects
    * a reasonable cash level, meaning no desperation to raise, yet, not an excessive cash balance which is usually detrimental to a company in that you risk the board becoming complacent.
    I can't comment on previous form as I have only found this stock recently and, I'm usually forward looking and to a degree, disregarding history.
    @Shady Merv probably has a more sound understanding of the company and its existing projects, whereas I'm more attuned to stocks undergoing change at a corporate level.
    My biggest risk is that the company won't acquire anything and stagnates but at the moment I see more reason to buy than sell. Another risk is how long it takes. Boards and large shareholders can have a far different perspective on time than I am accustomed to...
    Early days yet, as well as outright acquisition of totally new projects, they could also be working on something more regional and related to existing projects.....we aren't privy to their thinking until more clues, or breadcrumbs get dropped

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.289M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15718 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 496042 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.