AUR 0.00% 0.9¢ auris minerals limited

Question to MMMJ: Could AUR and HOR get together on something?...

1. 13,774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 679

Question to MMMJ: Could AUR and HOR get together on something? Your 'mate' Craig Hall (Fotios' proxy initially, but now solo given Fotios' commercial demise) is a Director of both companies. You post on both, own shares in both, so you must have some idea. How about providing something constructive for a change!!

From AUR's last Q Report: Auris continues to strategically advance high-quality targets within the Bryah Basin in addition to assessing new complementary project opportunities.

Horseshoe Metals has an old copper mine in the Bryah Basin (BB) known as Horseshoe Lights (HL). It was the first vms discovery in the BB, well before DeGrussa. According to Peter Langworthy's geological assessment, AUR's Forrest Project's geology is connected with that of HL.

AUR has kept Forrest, Wodger and Big Billy. Why? It has not been there for some time according to ASX info, but it would have holding requirements to spend money on exploration on the tenements so it would have done something there. "Use it or lose it!" Doing a deal with HOR?

However, Westgold (WGX) has an interest in 2 of the tenements and is also close by with its Fortnum mine. I wonder what it is up to? I have not had a look at WGX for a long time but just had a quick look now Our Assets | Westgold Resources Limited! Could AUR and WGX be doing a deal instead?

Maybe WGX, HOR and AUR, all 3. Fanciful? Probably, but then again ......!

The MD bought twice when the law enabled him to buy. He bought 'big' too! What's up doc?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.289M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15718 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 496042 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.