AUR 0.00% 0.9¢ auris minerals limited

Thanks for the question Shady Merv & i do not think it is...

1. 98 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22

Thanks for the question Shady Merv & i do not think it is adding fuel to the fire as minoli suggests. I think its good to have dialogue regardless of any differing views

Yes a very small holding in HOR however no confidence in mgmt – current liabilities significantly higher than cash in bank and have not been able to deliver outcomes that have been outlined in multiple quarterly’s. HORS Current leader K Stoney is also attached to SCN as exec director / finance and Joint cosec? (Fotios links remains ?) Hall was attached to SCN but no more – regardless i think HOR has a potentially decent asset but for whatever reason they have not been able to deliver on it. New mgmt required ?

Back on AUR – yes it’s a positive to see MD buy shares – big tick from me . Also thanks for sharing the info re WGX.

Biggest ? for me remains on the lack of action from AUR mgmt. Maybe its due to opportunities not being at the right price to progress – all well and good – but as a company – the leaders and board need to navigate through this and start getting results for shareholders – i think its fair to say that if you look at the last 12 months history , the companies bank balance and share price – the company has failed its shareholders.

Putting this all aside i will give mgmt another 3 months before determining if i continue to hold – yes HOR or WGX assets might be an option subject to mgmt conducting appropriate due diligence , if not then what else and when as the bank balance is reducing

Thanks for the question

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.289M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15718 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 496042 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.