AUR 0.00% 0.9¢ auris minerals limited

If I speak with management of any company, I do not relay any...

1. 13,774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 679
    If I speak with management of any company, I do not relay any part of that conversation on HC. If and when I make contact it is usually to ask questions about a released report and the related geology. I am not a geologist but have an interest in it. I can say though that Mike Henriks is approachable.

Re the delay in announcing the commencement of drilling as foreshadowed in the 8 August report, all I can guess is that nothing further can happen without heritage clearances.

The Westgold connection at the Forrest Project goes back to when AUR, then known as RNI, acquired numerous tenements in the west/south west of the Bryah Basin over . 10 years ago. MLX was the company at the time. It demerged the gold tenements and mines with a new company, Westgold, taking them over. There is some subsequent history that saw some changes to the arrangement but they are not relevant imo. The arrangement as exists now is what counts.

As you had observed, the keeping of the Forrest Project tenements should reveal that AUR's Board sees merit in keeping them. WGX is s dedicated gold explorer, and miner, or at least that is why it was established. It could do base metals as well I suppose. Have you checked what it has? I haven't, not for a while anyway.

What I do know though is that there is copper at Forrest. There is a resource too, albeit not bog and flash. AUR did that work.

What many do not know that is that some years ago at WGX's Starlight, some encouraging copper mineralisation was found. Although that report stated that it would be followed up and be the subject of a further report, nothing further was said. It was probably therefore a false alarm, I believe, nevertheless, that there could be a mineralised copper/gold system that is common to the whole area - ie Fortnum (WGX) and surrounds and south to Forrest via Big Billy and Wodger. There could be 2 intertwined systems, one lode gold and the other of VMS origin. That belief is based on a conversation I had with a geologist at a conference some years back.

I hope that this info assists. In any case, your questions have re-ignited my thoughts on the subject.

By the way, do you know much about manganese? AUR's manganese looks ok to me as a novice. Bryah Resources has manganese. @MMMJ should be able to provide a comment too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.289M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15718 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 496042 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.