AUR 0.00% 0.9¢ auris minerals limited

I cannot see AUR wanting SFR's ground to explore for copper with...

1. 13,774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 679
    I cannot see AUR wanting SFR's ground to explore for copper with gold (VMS). It would not want the plant either even if it could afford it.

SFR spent many millions of dollars looking for more vms cu/au but failed to find any more after Monty.

It would be a brave organisation to carry on with that pursuit.

It is probably the case that there are more deposits in the Basin (Forrest for example, maybe Morck Well too) but the folding and faulting that occurred after creation and trapping would have fractured and/or mobilised it so that discovery (with recovery) would be a very tall order. Forrest is a long way from DeGrussa too.

So forget about AUR doing anything like that. It would have to be an existing miner/explorer to take on SFR's goods. If that were to occur, then that company could also buy Doolgunna and Morck Well..

SFR has a gold deposit at Old Highway, south-west of DeGrussa. It looked hard at converting the plant so as to process it but then abandoned the thought. The gold there is probably lode gold, and the system that created it possibly extends south-west to Morck Well.

I think, therefore, that the more likely outcome is that if there is s sale by SFR, then it will be in conjunction with AUR selling to the same buyer both Doolgunna and Morck Well. Maybe there is no action at Morck Well because of a possible sale.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.289M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15718 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 496042 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.