AUR 0.00% 0.9¢ auris minerals limited

I am of the view that all big holders wanting to sell have gone;...

1. 13,774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 679
    I am of the view that all big holders wanting to sell have gone; just a sense that I have based on trading observations over the past few months.

I think that some day traders were the victims of the last big seller, the one that took advantage of the bidding liquidity on the day of the last exploration news. That saga really damaged the SP imo. Since then, it has been sinking, until recently that is.

I have had another look at the tenements.

Here is the rationalisation one.

AUR Oct 23 tenements .png

Note the green circled Forrest E52/4236. Seeing the acquisition date of 27 March 23 I thought that it was something new for AUR. However, it does show as a held tenement even as of last year, so I conclude that it probably was accidentally relinquished then regained.

Here is the map as at 19 Oct 23.

Forrest/Wodger/Big Billy has been in the doldrums for ages. It was going to be 'the next big thing' but it disappointed bit by bit. It must have something positive about it though!! I know that the geology there is akin to that of Horseshoe Lights Mine (HLM) which is still held by HOR. HLM shows itself to the east.

Doogunna is still held too. Its western border is very close to Sandfire's DeGrussa mine. I wonder if SFR has off-loaded the mine and its tenements yet? I have not checked.

AUR 19 10 23 tenements map.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.289M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15718 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 496042 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.