EVG 1.96% 2.5¢ evion group nl

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-14

1. 7,700 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3259
    Thanks for the link, Cranium. I'm so pleased to read that finally the industry is coming to the realisation that ESG has to come at a cost and not to the producer of critical minerals in the West.

For so long the West has been enamoured with buying cheaply-produced "un-ESG" stuff from China from electronics to clothes... all the while the clever Chinese have been surging ahead becoming the dominant manufacturers of the really important stuff and at the expense of the global environment.

Well, now we have no choice but to pay premiums for own manufactured goods if we are to even get a foot in the door of what coud end up being a massive industry. And, there is no getting around the fact that we have to transition to electricification and clean energy solutions in an environmentally responsible manner. Lithium and graphite production is not cheap because they are not a "dig it up and ship it metal" like a bulk commodity like iron ore or like coal. Companies such as Evion, who have undertaken all the hard yards of metallurgical testing, pilot testing, end-user validation analysis, etc, etc (not to mention about to launch into downstream processing), should start to capture the limelight and some SP accretion.

Thanks Cranium... I know I am preaching to the converted but it sometimes good to remind myself that commonsense will (or rather "should") eventually prevai. Graphite (the fat ugly duckling) of Li-ion batteries could soon attract the attention it deserves. Maybe pricing will be that catalyst.... it certainly makes sense that price increases will attract investment and prompt miners (and govts) to pursue graphite production sooner rather tthan later to get the momentum moving foward.

Sorry for not posting as regularly, for whatever its worth (lol) - under the pump at the moment. Glad to read that article by Reuters. Clearly a reputable source amongst the myriad of unscrupulous media headline chasers. Lets hope that one is not put off by the potentially mispronunciated name that I think all retail investors could relate to given how manipulated and undervalued some penny stocks are (with the backdrop of a bear market environment).
    Originally posted by Cranium73

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $8.649M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $3.498K 139.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 218578 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 70996 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.06am 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ 69730
Last updated 15.59pm 15/05/2024 ?
EVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.