VMS 0.00% 2.0¢ venture minerals limited

Ozk. I had the same nagging question recently, so spoke to a...

1. 707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    Ozk. I had the same nagging question recently, so spoke to a leading board member re "could Riley start soon?"
    The response was that there is positive margin, but funds are required to pay up front mining and trucking, etc costs.

I mentioned the example of Tas King Island tungsten miner, G6Metals, where they recently raised $7 ml from the top 3 shareholders on a 12 months loan basis, to be repaid from product sales in 12 months.
    I would hope that we don't miss this opportunity, esp if IO prices go higher than $120/tn. The "margin" mentioned might not have been great, so I assume they are currently looking into any feasible prospect of a Riley restart. We can hope the new board member can stir the pot a bit more too. We know nothing though!!....until news is forthcoming officially. It does not hurt for any concerned shareholder to place a serious and respectful call to the head man here to air real questions. I also raised the relevant issue of new technology being developed regarding tungsten in much improved battery performance, in a proprietary function, from Nyobolt in Germany, funded by Masan High tech Materials. We spoke about this in some detail.

Any of our supportive conversations may help in some way. The way our Aust govt and the US is heading re critical minerals research...away from Chinese domination, means we should expect some advantages to evolve for any critical mineral proposals of production and processing. Our Fed govt is awaiting further proposals. VMS will be taking notice. We need more action....and income from Riley!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $36.82K 1.829M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 3869162 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 337764 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.50 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ 1261222
Last updated 15.40pm 03/05/2024 ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.