KCN 0.94% $1.58 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-44

1. 889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2228
    My beautiful African lady who cooks the wonderful bacon & eggs i told you about isn't getting smashed....rolleyes.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5684/5684453-2c0622464a7823450b4126bfdf3d4bcd.jpg

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5684/5684473-31bd200586ffff3e7f346ca2b3e4e6d4.jpg

For when then Thai lady was partying and traveling and wasting shareholder money these past 6 months , ( but also congratulating herself that she was having wonderful conversations & justifying her woe full behavior ), the Africa lady was just busy in the kitchen.

Whist The Thai lady has been celebrating and partying & organizing Chatree mine daily festival party, The African lady was just busy with her head down & a mop in her hand cleaning our bathroom from doncamillo's foreskin causing him to pi$$ on the floor all the time like a newborn baby......

Instead of the Thai Girl's mother demanding we pay her a free lunch & nice new selection of Akara T-shirts, coconut brooms & Daily free guided tours, The African lady's mother had a bow and arrow and went hunting through the African jungle, covered in dirt and fought hard and strong again the wilder beast and came home with a beautiful free steak dinner for us all to share. rolleyes.png

The Thai lady has just been blowing money on our credit card, eating at expensive restaurants, eating there favorite Chicken Green Curry with Fluffy rice whilst KCN shareholders were hungry and suffering...

Selfish leaders create destruction for society...... Politicians prefer to kiss the baby's & take selfies instead of hunting for the wilder beast in the Forrest.

................ And today we all face the consequences.........

................ For if you stuff around during the pre-season, you won't make it to the finals....

................For if the leaders celebrate with Bonuses when they should be focused on shareholders futures , at quarter time there won't be any money for Gatorade when shareholders are thirsty... . smile.png

But never fear........ When Doncamillo recovers from Mgmt disrespecting him, We will all get the benefits on his wonderful spirit to bless our Kingsgate again & return to the pathway to Kingsgate Heaven !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.58
Change
-0.015(0.94%)
Mkt cap ! $405.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.61 $1.64 $1.57 $580.5K 364.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9997 $1.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.60 5953 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.