KCN 0.74% $1.37 kingsgate consolidated limited.

KCN will get back to paying a chunky dividend (and buyback) in...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    KCN will get back to paying a chunky dividend (and buyback) in 2024.

They really are one of the few goldies that have and high and consistent payout ratio when producing.

They also kept it to a relatively small number of shares, so not diluted to hell during the shutdown fiasco.

EMR is a good measure of where we will get to quickly. EMR produce the same 110k annual, but a slightly lower AISC. Not sure of their royalty or tax holiday status in Cambodia. EMR have a current market cap of $1.5B and KCN is $275M.

Unlike other startups, KCN has a great track record of regular production out of Thailand.

I believe KCN jave set a very low bar on production and AISC. This makes for a lower valuation now, but there is upside to shareholders when they start to shoot the lights out.

Buying as much as I can, as I expect a 20-30c dividend and buyback soon, so keeping this stock for a very long-term cash cow.

The only risk is an opportunistic takeover. EMR has the cash and is working in a bordering country - so I would make a tilt if I were them!
    Last edited by picker9: 26/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.