ESR 0.00% 0.5¢ estrella resources limited

Hi Stann,Well I'm sure I'll get accused by the resident troll...

1. 3,477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    Hi Stann,

Well I'm sure I'll get accused by the resident troll for 'ramping' but he's on ignore anyway so here's a quick summary.

- Market depth is where it's at due to just raising $1.6m at .006 (plus a free .018 option) so hopefully this alleviates your cash concern.

From my view, there's basically 4 current projects,

1. Carr Boyd nickel, plenty of work done on this in the past few years with millions spent on evaluating it and using existing and new technologies to get a better understanding and hopefully find what we've all been looking (and hoping) for. Recently finished a new tech helicopter survey of the entire ground which highlighted some new areas of interest. This is in my view the main priority project and as seen back in October 2020 can really change things overnight.

2. Carr Boyd lithium, this came out of left field but was due to being approached by unrelated parties to obtain the rights to search/mine any lithium within the project. They denied these offers and will be conducting the search and evaluation themselves in case there is major lithium potential, risky but if pays off the company retains 100% of the lithium outcome.

3. Timor projects, they recently just put in a bid for land and mining rights in Timor, unexplored ground but still another avenue for exploration. They should hear whether they were successful before 17th November per their last announcement.

4. Spargoville, a small short term project known to hold high grade Nickel, recently done a sample deal with Glencore. Awaiting DFS on this so hopefully we can find a positive result here also.

Certainly not exhaustive, but in my view there is a bit going on which could happen in the short term. If you do invest I'd certainly suggest ignoring HB as the company and management can't do anything without him putting some disgruntled negative spin on it.

There's also an investor portal/hub you can access where you can ask management direct any questions, and avoid the mindless waffle of some here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.796M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $8.574K 1.602M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 6037694 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 12673862 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.16pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ESR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.