MRR 0.00% 0.8¢ minrex resources limited

I'd be curious to know of another geologist that is earning...

1. 277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    I'd be curious to know of another geologist that is earning over $525k a year in salary @Mick

I can understand the incentive scheme alignment, however when you are paying a person the most money by almost 100% that they have ever earned , where is the urgency to perform?

you mention plan... however, apart from going over the same ground with new eyes over extended periods of time, we actually haven't progressed at all, only backwards in share price.

the new incentive plan, rewards leadership in the form 2 mill or 4.5mill shares at only the .025 and then again at .04 and so on...

this is not performance but recovery and actual 'work' 

we seem to forget Ian has been here the whole time through GK's leadership.... what was he doing exactly when he was on over $300k and there was not one update besides Ireland for 6-9 months and when the share price was slowly slaughtered due to inactivity, false promises, no communication.

I like anyone want this to turn around, I'm sitting on over 7mil shares, all bought and backed (stupidly) it may seem.

so it's fair to say.... show me actual results and business progression...

looks like the priorities have been well established to take care of directors first, without any progression or clear communication on plan.

where is the investor presentation ? the actual vision, plan and milestones we are aiming to hit?

happy to be corrected....

still no sign of the new ceo that has also received nearly a 100% pay rise in the short time he has been at MRR...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.679M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $43.49K 5.421M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5493601 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1200000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.