LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Highlights for me are the Canadian patent adding to the US...

1. 387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 225
    Highlights for me are the Canadian patent adding to the US patent already granted. IRA potential funding for an ESG process, located in US or Canada with no waste and a huge car market to provide batteries.
    The UAE are clearly carefully handling this as a LT build and part of wider vision, not wanting to be left with a white elephant with no third party mica supply if Karibib went offline...we knew a long time back we have tested many many deposits successfully so this is definitely a derisker for the UAE stakeholders.

LPD long term objective to develop a global mica market (with LPD tech refining hubs) is the lithium chemical Titan JW has referred to in the past. You need patents, EV sales growth, ESG, governmental support, legislation and a smart team. We have the lot. I'm happy with a total loss of investment vs the potential from 0.8c lol. I could whine how long it's taken since investing in 2016, but then I wouldn't have built a decent holding with low average buy in.

C Brooks asked what are the alternatives? Metso outotec have a sodium free process which has been selected on a number of deposits but isn't LMax, I believe our by products and ability to keep low cost production on low lithium content deposits separates us, but stand to be corrected.

Long term, I see a Norilsk style take over of LPD as per Gary Johnson's nickel refining process sold to norilsk for 6b. That's was years ago..... It's all about the team. glta

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $932 466.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 16677851 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 55847377 57
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.