VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

It's highly likely to be CSPG/SPG which would require a...

1. 1,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1004
    It's highly likely to be CSPG/SPG which would require a downstream Battery Anode Plant (in the USA) and graphite supplied by either Stage 2 Bunyu or ZG or both. It looks like this is very close given the guidance provided that a signature and offtake agreement expected in the Oct-Dec quarter. Keen to find out who it will be also!

The other one which I think the market is overlooking is the value of the garnet, which is sitting in large stockpiles (in tailings storage) over at ZG. Garnet is essentially a by-product of the graphite production and requires little further processing before it's ready to be sold. Securing an offtake partner (in Europe) and on-selling the Garnet on top of the graphite could make ZG cashflow positive. The advantage of this opportunity is that if a customer contract is locked in, the product is literally there and ready to be sold immediately. $100m of product is quite noteworthy for a company trading under $30m.

I had the opportunity to chat to PC in person a few weeks ago when he was downunder, and I am very confident he is going to DELIVER on what he says he will do. That includes getting Bunyu funding done. I accept that there are delays, they happen everywhere. He is highly execution and outcome focused, extremely conscious of managing shareholder funds prudently, and has strong business & strategic acumen. His experience with BASF, the specialty chemicals business, strong knowledge of the government funding & grant processes and connections in the battery industry both in the USA and Asia are very solid. IMO I think these attributes will prove beneficial to Volt's business plan and ultimately to shareholder return.

Not advice, just my opinion and observations.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.6¢ 0.4¢ $10.29K 2.153M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 97146 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 11803446 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.49pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ 1759653
Last updated 12.49pm 01/05/2024 ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.