VRC 20.0% 0.6¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-7

1. 5,757 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3643
    A nice summary of the Quarterly Nkat.

Overall, I though it read ok. It certainly read much better to me than it's current market cap would suggest. There are plenty of stocks currently listed on the ASX with a market cap 2 to 3 times greater than Volt that do not have what Volt currently has in it's port folio. They certainly do not possess an operating mine for one. Never mind all the other stuff.
    But unfortunately there are many current shareholders who are not believing that Volt will be successful, hence the reason plenty of stock was sold at .07c yesterday. And if you don't believe, you are best to sell. There are plenty more fish in the ocean as they say.
    BUT having thought it through logically, I am not too sure one could buy another stock at .07c with as much upside that Volt COULD produce. { If anyone knows of a stock trading at these current levels that has what Volt has, please let me know }. I say could because as we all know there is plenty of stuff in the pipeline which could come to fruition including this paragraph below which caught my eye which was in the Quarterly.

"""In August 2023, the US Department of Energy released a Notice of Intent toaward about USD 3.5 billion in grants for commercial scale battery and batterymaterial plants. Volt has assembled a competent multi-company team, hascollected performance data on our natural graphite anode, and plans tosubmit a proposal requesting more than USD 50 million for our US basednatural graphite anode plant. Based on work done to-date, Volt is confident ofwinning the grant.""""

It's another what if moment for Volt. But they say they are confident, and given Prashant's track record of what he achieved with BASF I am hoping for the positive outcome that they obviously are . Lets hope some of his contacts in the U.S help bring home the bacon. It would be a major coup for the company if they were able to pull it off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $24.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $18.36K 3.662M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 13741129 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 29165026 34
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 295598
Last updated 15.51pm 14/06/2024 ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.