NKL 0.00% 2.4¢ nickelx limited

I don't know what reality you are living in but NKL is -81% on...

1. 1,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 459
    I don't know what reality you are living in but NKL is -81% on SP, the market updates are sporadic and direction of the company is unclear. As per the last available information in the Quarterly statement majority of the expenses has been spent not on exploration activities but on administration, corporate and staff fees ($441k vs $214k), this is extremely expensive way of delivering such a small drilling campaign, 2:1 overheads - stupidly high.

A quick reminder @OompALoompA that the MC of NKL went down from a fairly stable $10-14M to $2.5M (soon to slide to 2M and under), this is direct reflection of BODs performance - its worth less than an empty ASX-listed shell.

Another reminder: NKL will need to have a CR soon to continue to fund further works, at this MC/SP that will be enormously dilutive, existing SHs will lose 60-80% of the value of their original shareholdings as a result. So not sure where you are seeing the value here, I do not.

I will hold NKL to remind myself of how horrible this BOD is and to avoid future lifestyle companies associated with them, besides the losses are so deep that there is no reason to lock in the losses yet, I'll wait till the end of financial year to get those tax credits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.108M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $150 6.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 46790 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NKL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.