CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

I havernt bothered saying anything lately because… It’s the Same...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    I havernt bothered saying anything lately because… It’s the Same Shit !!! Which is (NOTHING) When are people in a position “ASX” actually going to step in and say “Clowns” enough is enough…!! YOU MUST GET A BOARD WITH SOME ETHICS..

It makes me frustrated that there’s a great Project but you have the same people on the same train getting pulled by the same “Thomas the Tubby Engine” in the same Office.. getting charged the same Rents, the same Accounting fees and getting told the Same Bullshit. NOTHING ?

Where is this Down South project that was “Bought” to bring into production in the near future so it could fund Muchea Wheres the Private property agreements that were as good as done PETER BATTEN ? THERE AREN’T ANY .. You SIT THERE AND LIE ! and are a Disgrace not only you, each one of you past and present !!! Go away Whiddon, Grovesnor, Pearce .. and I don’t mean another holiday Glenn !!!!

6 months since the share holders had there say and nothing NOT ONE THING has been done, We as share holders didn’t get a say on who should be on the board ..But Tubby did? Didnt he? … He Has a Heart like a Split Pea!!!

YOUR TOOTHLESS ASX.. But you don’t care, why should you it doesn’t effect your Pay Packets.. YOU SHOULD HAVE NOT ALLOWED THAT OBVIOUS SHARE GRAB TO HAPPEN! AND DONT PLAY YOU WERENT INFORMED???? YOU WERE WELL INFORMED ..

ANY POSITIVES ??? Well there could “possibly” be a surprise attack!! To clean the 3 or 4 out and Thomas the train driver for good..!!!

One day I sincerely hope there can be positive NEW news for us to cheers about.. Not the Copy Paste Copy Paste…Summa Summa from day dot

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.207M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.216K 304K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1446000 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1138228 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.16pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.