FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-43

1. 1,847 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 619
    @fooca. They're the ones who raised the "English isn't the first language" as an issue contributing to complexity and timeframes.

Now I'm no polyglot but I imagine if I was being paid $500k a year I'd do my best to make sure that the language barrier was not an issue even worth mentioning, let alone being raised as a major factor, in the single most important undertaking (and sole reason for my employment) in my tenure with my employee.

Its embarrassing they put that line into this announcement. Makes me think they honestly have no idea what they are doing, are trying to pad out something that is fairly straightforward but of which they have no real voice in.

Its clear as day that there was an environmental/cleanup liability attached to the closure of the mine which we inherited when we bought Morila. You just can't hand back the keys and abandon responsibilities that you're liable for.

Im happy to be proven incorrect but I highly doubt things are as complex as management are trying to make it out to be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.