AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-61

1. 1,031 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1173
    That everyone is still rapaciously fighting over percentages of Dathcom is probably an indicator that Dathcom are still being seen as a possible eventual holder of some sort of title. I think we'll probably end up with a resolution to withdraw ICSID upon reperation of the title to the southern tenement area. This will likely still involve at least Cominière's percentage, though Dathomir's alleged holding remains in flux unless it too becomes part of an agreement on a pathway out of this mess through this alleged MoU. I suspect we'll end up submitting to the takeover of the north, and end up paying an additional addendum for Cong's Dathomir holding to get rid of him, leaving somthing like 75% AVZ, 15% Cominière, 10% DRC government. Then Cominière will no doubt sell their chunk off again for snacks. This outcome may also end in some sort of deal through talks with the DRC government and Zijin to rejig the size of the tenements to release Camp Colline and access to the lake water, and to make some arrangement re: Mpiana-Mwanga.

That's just my suspicion anyway, that we'll end up with a take it or leave it choice - namely this or good luck with ICSID. AVZ have been offered this before apparently and rejected the approach several times as hinted in its recent release and as reported by MMGA, but I think this path is foreshadowed again through all the current background pressure. Unless of course we continue the line and the opponents decide just to try and swoop the lot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.