AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-91

1. 9,086 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17573
    Ok, I just want to see where you actually sit.

Here is a question for you - what is the risk to other Australian and world lithium plays if China, through corruption, get their hands on Manono and the surrounding tenements? I gave my view in post Post #:70651665 , what is your view?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5703/5703985-aa79511c2327617065dce1139946d458.jpg

That and below is also a question for you @tolate and @hoots

Try to answer the question.

The other question is:
    1. What will be the impact on the DRC is China gets their hands on the above through corruption?

2. What will be the incentive for small explorers to explore in the DRC if AVZ loses Manono through corruption?

3. Will lithium for Manono actually make it to market in the suggested quantities, given who will actually fund the transport systems for the project if it is lost through corruption?

The AVZ BOD do need a hiding IMO given where we have got to and the fact they did not fully disclose what was going on with Dathomir - refer Post #:70660366 - however why should shareholders here be asked by MMGA to trust them when all I can see from them is wanting to deal with China and bend over backwards to their needs?

Again try to stay on topic to this post - others can also answer the questions if they like @Lithium_King.

Yes it is currently a mess, but a mess that the DRC can clear up if the President actually walked the talk and dealt with corruption.

All IMO
    Last edited by Scarpa: 02/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.