AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-97

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1666
    It's sort of strange after all this time how we still have so many commentators still gloss over or talk about how common the commodity is, but fail as you point out (Scarpa) in Manono's case, or possibly deliberately chose not to acknowledge how rare it is to get a deposit of such high quality with such an immense quantity in one place, it's my thought this is the flaw in much of their analysis. Those facts alone IMO will deal with the cost of the required infrastructure (which will also likely assist many other smaller enterprises in the region requiring such infrastructure to be feasible going forward) and also the cost of any type of plant chosen or needed to bring this product to market be it crushed ore or highly processed.

Manono's AVZ with an unheard-of mine life is likely to be what....30, maybe 50 plus years possibly more and that is why nothing short of a change from lithium to some other commodity to power EV is going to stop Manono from getting into production.
    I guess I should also acknowledge that the President appears to be doing a damn good job of sabotaging to date Manonos and AVZs prospects thus far thou.

SYcool.png, have a nice day AVZrs. ps if Lenny's boys make it to the BoD we will have to rename the whole show AVZ and Dodgy Brothers Incwink.png
    Last edited by Super yacht: 02/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.