CXM 5.26% 3.6¢ centrex limited

as much as you'd like to see me as a 'downramper'/'short seller'...

1. fup
    1,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    as much as you'd like to see me as a 'downramper'/'short seller' and change my disclosure just coz u told me to, i still hold this stock and any increase in the price is good for me. i am just not a blind follower of what companies' may release to market and some of the rubbish that comes out on these forums. in any case, my point still stands that unit costs/revenues should still be the main focus. fact is ardmore can't make a sustainable profit without stage 1.5 to bring down unit costs and stage 1.5 is yet to be financed. small drips of positive operating cashflow like this quarter's won't see 1.5 funded in a reasonable time so debt funding is still needed. i think the funding comment in the quarterly has driven today's share price increase much more than the positive operating cashflow, so if by the end of january we are still left without a financing announcement, share price will probaby be back to <7c. also, i still wouldn't be surprised if there are cost and time blowouts in the revised feasibility.

i'm happy to send you a screenshot of my registry holdings of CXM if you do the same, should you still have any doubts about my disclosure

in any case i'm happy to hear what you have to spell out, rather than your jabs that add no value / riding off someone else's more thought out comments

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $30.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.6¢ $6.507K 175.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.