ADG 10.0% 0.6¢ adelong gold limited

Goodness me!Adelong Goldfield, southern NSWIn August, Adelong...

1. 781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    Goodness me!

Adelong Goldfield, southern NSW
    In August, Adelong announced that work on the Adelong Gold Project was progressing with
    preparation underway for the next round of drilling initially expected to commence in 4Q 2023
    (See ASX Announcement 23 August 2023) but now deferred as a result of the retirement of
    Managing Director Mr. Peter Mitchell
    (See ASX Announcement 27 November 2023). Approvals
    were received to proceed with planned drilling at Gibraltar, Fletchers and Caledonian. The
    Company is awaiting approvals for Sawpit.
    Figure 6: Adelong Goldfield Location Map
    The proposed drill program is expected to target:
    • The Fletchers deposit to initiate exploratory drilling on that project;
    • The Gibraltar area to explore some of the additional targets at Gibraltar and to test the
    Perkin’s West deposit at depth;
    • The Caledonian deposit to test some of the high grade intercepts at the Southern end of
    the deposit identified in CAL016; and,
    • The Sawpit deposit with a view to generating a maiden resource for that project.
    QUARTERLY ACTIVITIES REPORT
    As part of the longer-term generation of drill targets, a soil sampling program over the area
    between the Currajong to Gibraltar area has been completed. This area covers a strike length
    of about 1km of ground that is quite prospective, but which has had no modern exploration
    carried out to define drill targets. Interestingly, the soil sampling program encountered over 10
    historical diggings scattered throughout this area which has enhanced the area’s prospectivity.
    A similar program of soil sampling is also expected to be completed over the +3km zone
    between the Sawpit deposits and the Lady Mary Mine during the summer when access
    improves.
    The Company has also started the process of evaluating development options to progress
    reopening the mine at Adelong and getting the mine back into production

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $5.444K 1.080M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 12952107 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 12167751 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.17pm 12/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 10.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ 859999
Last updated 13.35pm 12/06/2024 ?
ADG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.