YRL 8.33% 13.0¢ yandal resources limited

I have been watching this mob for a while because I think there...

1. 6 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I have been watching this mob for a while because I think there should be a 1Moz deposit or better between Jundee and Bronzewing. There is a snowballs chance of lithium there which Is probably why there isn't any mention of it.
    there was a timeline on an announcement that had aircore drilling in Jan, results would be due mid Feb for that I would think.
    its a very top geol heavy company, MD geo, Tech director/exp manager geo, Ed as geo adviser, lots of independent geo reports and I hear they have 1 field person..... You find deposits by drilling not by hiring Geo's to sit in offices. You go top heavy like that when you have no faith in your own projects and you need to do due diligence on acquiring new ones.

The tenements are quite old which makes compliance difficult. There's no-one around producing except Northern Star, so it's a one trick pony right now.

i suspect there will be another director or manager added soon as they get desperate and they will want as much cash in the bank as they can for acquiring a project.

i hope I'm wrong but I don't see much potential here and that does seem reflected in the share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.010(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $34.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $8.687K 69.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28761 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 225997 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.