FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Absolutely beyond frustrated that shareholders have heard ZERO,...

1. 388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 427
    Absolutely beyond frustrated that shareholders have heard ZERO, ZILCH, NADA from FFX.
    At least we have heard (very soft whispers) from LLL - in essence, along the lines of discussions being confidential and wanting to tread lightly.

This FFX & LLL debacle could not have hit me/us harder in the balls, and completely disrupted my investment plan and tax planning.
    I now have a massive tax bill for 2022-23, as a result of this never-ending FFX suspension, whereas I should not have a tax bill at all. I've been required to sell down other investments (incl. LLL shares at a lower price than I ever wanted to sell - I wasn't planning to sell a single share of my 1,400,000 holding until LLL at least commenced paying dividends), however with LLL subsequently falling into simultaneous suspension, I've been forced to adjust my investment strategy, now not knowing if I am Arthur or Martha with every week that passes by, with no further idea of what is going on.

And yet we continue edge closer to FFX's delisting date, with the LLL escrow share release date being only a few days prior. Impeccable timing??
    MA & AC could not have f*cked shareholders harder (IN MY OPINION). No wonder the 2 girls ran ASAP (IN MY OPINION).

However, MA received a $450k payout upon his 'mutual' exit and simply moved on - looking at FFX in the rearview mirror, wiping his brow, thinking 'phew' (IN MY OPINION). AC & BB are stuck in the mud with all of us, with stagnant FFX (and LLL) shareholdings.

I am beyond sick and tired of seeing the FFX ticker in my portfolio - especially seeing the numerical valuation of my shareholding when it went into suspension over 18 months ago at 20c.

With LLL then going into suspension at 50.5c, and the subsequent decline in the Li market since, I am not looking forward to seeing the share price upon open. And the worst part - I would still be in the GREEN, but the last 6 months of having no access to my funds has been an absolute mindf*ck!

Imagine being an FFX shareholder who bought in at the all time highs as a direct response to videos broadcast only weeks prior, alluding to all being well, and the future of 2x billion dollar companies post demerger...

As per Woody's post above, they had a golden ticket (also IN MY OPINION)
    We as fellow shareholders.....still.....simply have absolutely no idea of what's going on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.