KCN 2.55% $1.34 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-17

1. 913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2341

Ok Grasshoppers,

The covers have been lifted today and confirmed the total horseshit AGM presentation.

But still they sneak in a little excuse again ! Blame Akara , Blame the Thai's for the sneaky error !

Don't think so....... I've been harassing them daily for almost 2 months to correct the error with no response except the following;

I'll give you a little snippet of what i've endured over the past 2 months.... I've been confronting them almost daily to tell the truth about AGM presentation horseshit and you know what comes back at me ? Multiple different shareholders have told me Ross & Jamie then still refused to admit the truth but instead went on the attack and started telling shareholders i was harassing them , lovegod is the bad guy causing all the office workers to get upset , all from my attempt at getting to the truth for my beloved shareholders...

Disgusting attempt to deflect attention away from there lies like little politician grubs.

I would appreciate if you could all ask KCN Mgmt for a lovegod apology considering today's 3,000 ounces a month, zero increase over previous months, compared to expected 5,750 great AGM presentation horseshit proves my suspicions about AGM presentation horseshit was true, as i have been stressed out & not sleeping being this nasty lovegod when i just want to be loved !.eek.png

[email protected]

So, the only question i still have is motivation to bull$hit at AGM presentation ? I've always suspected it was to take the heat away from the Bonuses by making everything seem Roses & i know Fitzroy5 attending the AGM in person smelt the fine Roses and loved the Nucharee little Thai mascot Miss Cherry photoshoot ! So it worked ! until today.......

I don't want blood, i just want to look them into there eyes and for Jamie to stare back into my eyes thinking; " I WILL NEVER BULLSHIT TO SHAREHOLDERS EVER AGAIN! "

Say it Jamie;

" I WILL NEVER BULLSHIT TO SHAREHOLDERS EVER AGAIN "

" I WILL NEVER BULLSHIT TO SHAREHOLDERS EVER AGAIN ! "

[email protected]

Well the Good news is the Buyback might be getting shares a lot cheaper if this confirmed bull$hitting scares off some people so long-term we can turn this into our benefit if they start a small buyback tomorrow, because we have plenty of CASH / BULLION / DORE to get us to full production which was great news.. what.png

how can they not justify spending even just $2 million from our stockpile of goodies considering they say plant #1 is basically complete to stop anymore shareholder suffering ! smile.png

Well at least our friend finally sees the 2 inch reality instead of the big fake promises she had to endure from our penguin handclapping AGM roosters.. wink.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5906/5906020-39f9316eb936c0b5507be1133c1330d1.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.34
Change
-0.035(2.55%)
Mkt cap ! $345.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.38 $1.40 $1.34 $684.8K 503.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3315 $1.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.36 2388 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.