KCN 2.55% $1.34 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Ok Grasshoppers,The covers have been lifted today and confirmed...

1. 913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2341

Ok Grasshoppers,

The covers have been lifted today and confirmed the total horseshit AGM presentation.

But still they sneak in a little excuse again ! Blame Akara , Blame the Thai's for the sneaky error !

Don't think so....... I've been harassing them daily for almost 2 months to correct the error with no response except the following;

I'll give you a little snippet of what i've endured over the past 2 months.... I've been confronting them almost daily to tell the truth about AGM presentation horseshit and you know what comes back at me ? Multiple different shareholders have told me Ross & Jamie then still refused to admit the truth but instead went on the attack and started telling shareholders i was harassing them , lovegod is the bad guy causing all the office workers to get upset , all from my attempt at getting to the truth for my beloved shareholders...

Disgusting attempt to deflect attention away from there lies like little politician grubs.

I would appreciate if you could all ask KCN Mgmt for a lovegod apology considering today's 3,000 ounces a month, zero increase over previous months, compared to expected 5,750 great AGM presentation horseshit proves my suspicions about AGM presentation horseshit was true, as i have been stressed out & not sleeping being this nasty lovegod when i just want to be loved !.eek.png

[email protected]

So, the only question i still have is motivation to bull$hit at AGM presentation ? I've always suspected it was to take the heat away from the Bonuses by making everything seem Roses & i know Fitzroy5 attending the AGM in person smelt the fine Roses and loved the Nucharee little Thai mascot Miss Cherry photoshoot ! So it worked ! until today.......

I don't want blood, i just want to look them into there eyes and for Jamie to stare back into my eyes thinking; " I WILL NEVER BULLSHIT TO SHAREHOLDERS EVER AGAIN! "

Say it Jamie;

" I WILL NEVER BULLSHIT TO SHAREHOLDERS EVER AGAIN "

" I WILL NEVER BULLSHIT TO SHAREHOLDERS EVER AGAIN ! "

[email protected]

Well the Good news is the Buyback might be getting shares a lot cheaper if this confirmed bull$hitting scares off some people so long-term we can turn this into our benefit if they start a small buyback tomorrow, because we have plenty of CASH / BULLION / DORE to get us to full production which was great news.. what.png

how can they not justify spending even just $2 million from our stockpile of goodies considering they say plant #1 is basically complete to stop anymore shareholder suffering ! smile.png

Well at least our friend finally sees the 2 inch reality instead of the big fake promises she had to endure from our penguin handclapping AGM roosters.. wink.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5906/5906020-39f9316eb936c0b5507be1133c1330d1.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.34
Change
-0.035(2.55%)
Mkt cap ! $345.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.38 $1.40 $1.34 $684.8K 503.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3315 $1.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.36 2388 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.