KCN 1.25% $1.62 kingsgate consolidated limited.

No production reporting errors in April.No production reporting...

1. 888 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2225
    No production reporting errors in April.

No production reporting errors in May.

No production reporting errors in June.

No production reporting errors in July.

No production reporting errors in August.

No production reporting errors in September.

No production reporting errors in October.

SUDDENLY AT AGM PRESENTATION when they are face to face with shareholders for the first time and facing being lynched about there monster Bonuses , BIG MONSTER ERROR !!sneaky.png

It's hard to believe that the same Thai robots that successfully navigated for 7 months suddenly flipped out and made a huge monumental error just for the spectacular AGM presentation ?

Do you all have to have another booster shot and your $icks falling off before you start to question things ?

Here is a question you can all ask them: [email protected]

1: They were told daily from as soon as AGM presentation rubbish was released to fix there mistake but they refused. Why did they refuse ? Why did Jamie refuse to release the November production report which would have clarified the massive error to these victim shareholders who would have bought at $1.49 after reading the hugely misleading AGM presentation ?

2: They were told daily to notify the market of November production report everyday after AGM presentation and they refused. Releasing the November production report would have highlighted the massive error immediately, but they refused. They were well aware of the error, but choose to sit like Camels with there heads in the sand, maybe hoping nobody would notice like witholding the Nucharee loanshark loan from everyone including Taurus and slipping it quietly in the next report a months later hoping nobody would notice ?

why did they refuse ?

A normal human being would correct a massive monumental error immediately, but not our Mgmt, they choose to keep quite for 2 months instead.

Another question:

Jamie on telephone calls recently said his worlds worst dog$hit desperation loan was only a backup, " We probably don't need it " he was telling shareholders... Well if we only had $9 million in cash at end of December left, and the dog$hit loan deposited about $15 million aussie into our bank in December , then how much cash would we have had left if we didn't get the dog$hit loan ?

I'm just the lovegod retard, so you better do the Math's yourselves; " 9 -15 loan = negative -6 " confused.png

So is this right ? If they didn't get the dog$hit loan then we would have had zero cash ? Then how can Jamie tell people we just got it as a backup and probably didn't need it ?

I must be a $ucking retard for not getting vaccinated.

My brain must be fried from not having the nourishment of spike proteins flowing threw my stupid lovegod idiot brain and bloodstream.

Damn it! why carn't i get covid for the first time and have a nice sick day laying in bed so i don't have to spend it furiously posting on HC & being kept in a constant state of KCN madness! confused.png

Ohh well, let's just move forward shall we.... No money for small buyback to help shareholders stabalise shareprice destruction and reduce placement dilution for all our futures, but plenty of cash to splash on flight's / hotels / mini bar / taxi's for another Miami trip ! Miami baby, sunshine and movie starts ! ---- Welcome to a repeat of 2023 all over again !!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5906/5906817-e0759326400f031b46cdd9f981fe2090.jpg

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5906/5906814-4fc8e42b99d007e85c666e9e0c51a60c.jpg

Sorry, The lovegod idiot is still not sure why we are wasting money on promotion when the #1 thing for shareholders is getting placement dilution back as soon as possible and as cheaply as possible ?

Ohhh, so i guess that happens by blowing money on more expensive overseas flights with the goal of jacking up the shareprice to inflated levels so we carn't buyback any cheap stock at all ?

Ohhh golly Gosh ! I just don't understand any of this !! Someone inject me with the poison so i can join the party of whatever our Mgmt have taken and understand the plan...

I must be feeling what a priest feels like going to a Rave party with no ecstasy in his blood and not being able to understand why he's not flying like the flock of sheep around him and seeing all the unicorns floating around the sky.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5906/5906837-e11b8a0388cdc3bca6656e9e2956de24.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.62
Change
0.020(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $417.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.61 $1.66 $1.59 $939.6K 581.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7553 $1.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.62 5378 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.