HIO 14.3% 2.4¢ hawsons iron ltd

Yous should realise the future of HIO will all depend on their...

1. 689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    Yous should realise the future of HIO will all depend on their execution not what you know on paper by what they have written for everyone to read..

Every company will mention nice things for their future so they could convince people to buy in, but things can fall apart really quickly if it's all talk and no action, which makes all their future expectations a 50/50, so never rely on what they say will happen because there's a likely chance things will change or just be delayed, which eventually effects the SP..

Perfect example on what's happening nowadays and that's because there's lack of action as i see nothing to even improve the price anytime in the short term, hence why i said when it was at 4c that we'll definitely see a drop with how things are going..

I speak from experience whenever i say something on threads and that includes where i think the SP will be during these circumstances and so far I've been spot on.

I'll be buying in as it does have a nice future but I'm waiting till it dips even more for that new support level as we'll be under 3c soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.003(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $24.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $21.55K 948.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 599507 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 951380 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.