ASM 2.51% $1.02 australian strategic materials limited

That seems a fair overarching summary , Geeenius ."Nothing that...

1. 1,388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1033
    That seems a fair overarching summary , Geeenius .
    "Nothing that will move the dial too much sadly ".
    As time permits ....and in an endeavour to be constructive ...I think I will take the time to go back thru the Quarterly 12 months ago ,,,Jan 2023 ..and "compare the pair "! That might help put some meat on the bone , on where ASM has advanced , where they are lagging ...and what questions aren't answered .!
    As a start ....here's two points , where I don't know whats'happened :
    Jan 2023
    # MOU signed with Japanese trading house Marubeni Corporation
    At the end of the Quarter, ASM signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Japanese trading house
    Marubeni Corporation (Marubeni). Under the MOU, ASM and Marubeni have entered discussions to explore
    mutually beneficial opportunities. These include the possibility for Marubeni to distribute ASM’s rare earth
    7 Refer ASX Release 19 December 2022: ASM’s Dubbo Project gets $10 million funding boost from NSW government
    Page 5 of 14
    oxides and rare earth metals into Japan, and for Marubeni to supply sulphuric acid, sulphur, and boron related
    material to ASM’s Dubbo Project. The MOU will be in effect until November 2023.
    Jan 2023
    Copper titanium and LK Process
    Commissioning of ASM’s innovative metallisation technology (LK Process) continued during the Quarter, with
    the focus on production of copper titanium (CuTi) alloy with higher titanium (Ti) content compared to
    previous test results.
    ASM also received a request for CuTi alloy samples produced in custom-sized moulds to suit a potential
    customer’s requirement. Testing moulds were manufactured and delivered to the KMP in December, and
    production of the customer samples is planned for 1H 2023.

These are examples , at a quick glance ...they may have been addressed in subsequent Reports , but nothing comes quickly to mind !

Other posters might decide this is a worthwhile exercise , and care to contribute .
    Clearly ...its been a lousy year on rare earth product pricing .
    The exercise might take some time ....in the background , I might decide to play this Elvis hit from years ago ! Perhaps the ASM Board might decide to play it also , in coming Board meetings !
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4VJ-SHJp4U

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.02
Change
0.025(2.51%)
Mkt cap ! $183.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.05 $1.07 $1.01 $2.019M 1.955M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 8035 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 14200 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.03
  Change
0.025 ( 3.28 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.05 $1.06 $1.01 338866
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.