WR1 14.8% $1.40 winsome resources limited

The constant talk by some uniformed posters regarding Winsome...

1. 411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 679
    The constant talk by some uniformed posters regarding Winsome consuming cash and no value being added here is nonsense and factually incorrect, the company needs to continue spending cash on drilling to convert their existing inferred resource to indicated and secondly so we can do an upgraded MRE (adding additional inferred resource base to our pre-existing resource). Infill drilling is necessary and all serious mining resource companies have to do it, resource confidence will be improved due to conversion from inferred to indicated and ultimately head grade of the deposit will be firmed up.

This is the only way the company can continue to move the project forward to increase confidence in the resource. For those not aware, the ASX will generally only allow you to include from your resource 70% indicated and 30% inferred into your scoping study so whether people like it or not, doing what the company is doing right now is required to be able to present our economics in the most favourable light to the overall marketplace. All mining companies go through this tedious process and eventually a PFS and DFS will be conducted (if the company isn’t taken out beforehand), further firming up the economics of the overall deposit.

CE in my opinion has done a marvellous job at raising capital over the past few years, imo probably the best to do it out of all lithium companies that I follow, which there are a lot. You are never going to be perfect in this regard but as a long term holder he has done a spectacular job at minimising dilution with the use of Canadian flow through funding and timing the market. I can assure you if you asked CE back when Winsome first listed that we would be this far advanced as a company with still circa 50 million dollars in the bank and with this amount of shares outstanding, I suggest he would be over the moon. CE is a smart operator and after talking to him early on I knew this is where I wanted to invest my money.

As a long term holder, I am grateful that I have the opportunity to continue to add to my position when the lithium market is in the doldrums, if you believe this is merely temporary then don’t forget the old adage by someone a lot wiser than you and I, be greedy when others are fearful. You can never time the market, time in the market is where it counts. Will continue to dollar cost average at these levels. Cheers, CP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.40
Change
0.180(14.8%)
Mkt cap ! $267.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.23 $1.42 $1.23 $2.183M 1.627M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 400 $1.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.40 21851 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.40
  Change
0.180 ( 13.8 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.24 $1.42 $1.24 382635
Last updated 15.59pm 17/05/2024 ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.