ATC 1.67% 5.9¢ altech batteries ltd

at the end of the day, Iggy is just a token now, he did not...

1. 1,479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    at the end of the day, Iggy is just a token now, he did not invent Cerenergy. He just made with the German team a deal with a German goverment backed institution to secure the rights for ATC.

that’s the reason I hold just a few shares but can see them come to fruition in the coming years. and funding having this partner should be easy as 123.

in my opinion Martin Stein is the real CEO here, and I would not be surprised if this will eventually be a change and Iggy either walks or just becomes responsible for his own work, the silumina anodes.

also look at Balaton and Delphi they just made a juicy deal with their azure investment ( 1/3 asx companies they big in ) which should give them some more ammunition to support atc.

so this is , close your eyes and believe in it in my opinion. But at current market cap a bargain.

that’s the only thing I like of the many of buffets statements . If you think this company is worth. A lot more in the future , he’s absolutely happy when the price comes down so he can buy more for cheap.

next important step is the 2 prototypes and I guess the announcement hints ( the heat proof cables , might be a reason why we not have seen them in action yet, or why else would they mention this particular detail …..)

just my opinions

no investment advice

and also this is just a review of last 3 months , the real news are ahead and I wouldn’t be surprised if the boys have enough up their sleeves to reach their options targets at 12,15&19cents.

so yea , now it’s accumulating time.. thinking about getting more …, but I got for my risk/ reward ratio a pretty decent parcel already

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $97.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.1¢ 5.9¢ $196.3K 3.272M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 345029 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 651033 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 5.9¢ 1005099
Last updated 15.34pm 09/05/2024 ?
ATC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.