BCK 0.00% 1.7¢ brockman mining limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-2

1. 18,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3881
    IMG_7961.jpeg

They are ticking  boxes, I know, but still I think Ellison  might have more aptly named our  Mineral Resources-owned JV partner “Godot” instead of “Polaris”

Am excerpt from the update;

Initial Development Works

Confirmatory technical studies by Polaris are virtually complete.
    This work has shown that a modified process flow sheet could provide enhanced yields of over 45% whilst maintaining product quality above 61.5% Fe.
    Sinter testwork on the resulting product has shown that Marillana Fines can substitute for other Australian fines products in a typical Chinese coastal steel mill blend whilst maintaining good physical and metallurgical properties and sinter performance.

Work is now focussed on environmental surveys and development of management plans to update and refresh the baseline data and support development of the project.
    This work has included flora and fauna surveys, stygofauna surveys, waste rock and soils analysis and noise and greenhouse gas modelling.
    Water and greenhouse gas management plans have been prepared and continued monitoring of ecological communities, weeds and regional hydrological baseline data was also carried out.

A passive seismic survey to assist in mapping the basement and improve accuracy of ground water modelling is scheduled for completion in early 2024, following which the groundwater model will be updated.

Modelling of the results from the close spaced RC drilling, designed to inform the optimum drill spacing for future Mineral Resource infill drilling also continued during the period.

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 30/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $157.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 148838 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.