LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-123

1. 1,931 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 460
    Just off the posting thing for a sec. I reached out to JW on the weekend with the article that @jencarroll shared with us. This is only a new breakthrough so Joe must have read it before coming back to me. This is something that isn't yet on our radar but Joe acknowledged that the US team need to look into this as this study breakthrough potentially creates new opportunities for our Cs and Rb products.

I figure when it come to AD state org funding. We've had approval for plant design from an AD state org, so I view this delay as department shuffling, typical government red tape issues...glad it's not just us in the west with these issues!

As for all the BS posting (including mine) the troll tactics are to remain at the top of the discussion pile for anyone to easily see. I'll continue to not let them have free rein. I've always done this and will continue....When I can make it more constructive I promise I will, but these trolls need to be continually called out for what they are.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $45.58K 22.78M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
123 278477800 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 9034908 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.