LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Hello Learning_2B1. I was taken aback by your post above and am...

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2078
    Hello Learning_2B1. I was taken aback by your post above and am guessing others were too, judging by the few Upvotes you received. I went back to our quarterly to see if I could see what you gleaned. I do. Right there in the first 3 bullet points on page 1, as well as in the meat of the report when finance, Phase 1, Phase 2, etc. are discussed. In the first 2 bullet points, tellingly, strategic investment is listed before all other options, also clarifying our Abu Dhabi arm of Lepidico Chemicals Manufacturing as the immediate and particular focus:
    Key PointsDevelopment & Finance
    • Due diligence being undertaken by multiple State Owned Enterprises and multinational corporations for
    strategic investment, and in certain circumstances lithium offtake, with site visits to Karibib undertaken by multiple organisations
    Preferred finance structure includes direct investment in Lepidico Chemicals Manufacturing (Abu Dhabi), prepayment for lithium hydroxide supply, debt and technology licensing; project funding commitments continue to be sought for this quarter
    • DFC and commercial lender due diligence can resume once the chemical plant
    ownership structure is agreed

If you are correct, I very much hope the percentages are not 49/51. I have always assumed P1 would get P2s off the ground, proving our tech at scale, but also financially allowing expansion. My wheels have been spinning since your post above 2 days ago. There are 3 topics I have yet to elaborate on and intended to address them to individual posters in various threads, continuing previous conversations. However, I am just going to plunk them down here, as briefly as I'm able. To all, bear in mind though that these thoughts/opinions are 8 years in the making and thus, I'll try my hardest to not let them sprawl.

The 3 topics are Phase 2, caesium and Europe. While distinct, they also intertwine, of course, as Lepidico is a single entity. L2B1, if indeed the ownership of P1 results in a 49/51% split, with Lepidico retaining the majority, this structure could allow P2s to be built simultaneously, rather than sequentially, on the heels of P1 validating our processes. I have always believed this has been our management's intentions. Far from an exhaustive list, but here are a few words from ASX announcements in support of my notion:
    • Management's choice originally in using the word "Phase" when differentiating between plants is indicative of more than just size/scale/output, in my opinion. The word is heavily implicative of time being a factor, of stages of progression. Even in the early days, our announcements never referred to the first plant, the second plant, etc and also never in the singular. No offence intended to anyone, but during the years I've followed commentary on HC, I've never understood how posters/holders thought in the singular about a plant for "Phase 2." I will humbly accept that I've had a strong confirmation bias going on if anyone is able to point me in the direction of company indications to the contrary.
    • After Platypus Minerals (PLP) announced a Focus on Lithium "not limited to deposit style" on 17 December 2015, on 1 February 2016 they announced an Exclusive Agreement with Global Lithium Focused Lepidico Ltd., emphasis on global.
    • I have yet to lay my hands on it, but there was an address to shareholders by our chair Gary Johnson in the very early days, I believe pre-JW, in which he spoke of deploying our tech globally. We know now, it's been successfully tested on 20 deposits worldwide, in both North and South America, Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia. It has always seemed apparent to me that GJ's vision was/is expansive.
    • In our quarterly reports, "the development of a global market for lithium mica concentrates, Lepidico’s ultimate objective" is stated repeatedly.
    • When our quarterlies refer to possible locations for Phase 2 plants, they are never listed as here "or" there. The word "and" is always used.

As it's late now, I'll pick up here tomorrow with further thoughts on location, as many have been discussing in this thread- US, Mexico, etc. Will tie in my opinion on the importance of our caesium byproduct and "Europe." If you've made it this far, thanks for bearing with me. My intent is not to bore everyone to death, but to illustrate why I hold the beliefs I do and therefore why I hold (and accumulated) LPD. It is only meant as a possible reassurance through these low market cap times while we wait. Not financial advice, of course, and all only in my own opinion.
    Last edited by kellectric: 21/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.343K 447.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 47763637 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 59957080 55
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 1242095
Last updated 15.58pm 28/05/2024 ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.