LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Good afternoon, Logzy.Normally I'm happy to let you and everyone...

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2078
    Good afternoon, Logzy.

Normally I'm happy to let you and everyone else express your thoughts and ideas, as I do mine. That's why we're all here on this stock forum, yes? To learn, share research, form our opinions that either support or challenge our investment thesis.

Just this once however, I'll bite and go on the defensive. Apologies to all, because we're not here to waste our time reading school yard mud-slinging. Logzy, as you have yet to substantively counter the content of my posts, but rather continue to play the man, here are a few points to consider:

• As a $46M nano cap, surely we can agree that LPD is a "speculative" stock. It is therefore puzzling that although invested here, you disagree with speculation. To quote you above, "its natural to share positivity and thats one thing but speculation is not." Hmm.

• Curious then that you don't ever take issue with posts like Bullrush's last night: "Sinomine Resources Group is coming for LPD." Hello? That's not speculation? Or Ddog157 positing last week that we won't receive funding until we're income producing and we'll be lucky to achieve a stockpile deal by year end. These are recent examples of speculation, uncorroborated by ASX releases.

• My posts at least are drawn from our company's own words in official announcements, plus research I come upon. I don't ever just make stuff up.

• You say you are annoyed by "these constant posts." Reality is that of the 8 years I've held Lepidico, I posted for about a year and half, copping it regularly from you, 4hrworkweek, Jasox, Willowbanker, Bruiser, Bullrush, Bobobear, amongst others. I found myself not spending time on HC shortly after our Traxys announcement, a bit more than 2 years ago and only resumed posting a month ago.

• On the one hand, I felt terrible about dropping the ball, but on the other hand, 70-80 previously vocal LPD shareholders also left behind the negativity and fudding on HC, deciding to chat constructively elsewhere.

• You say you're "trying to give a balanced view," yet when I looked back just now to refresh my memory re the Traxys announcement period, I was surprised to discover that you posted 12 times on the day of the announcement, 11 of which were critical of the news, of management, of other posters. Your posts were sprinkled with 4, 5, 6 exclamation and question marks at a time. Fair enough if you were/are worried, but what you express does not come across as balanced.

• Yesterday you wrote of your concern for "new mum and dad investors." That's very kind of you, but also interesting, given 4hrworkweek expressed this ad infinitum and has since dropped that baton.

• Across the past month I've been back on HC, when people have queried why you still hold, given your negativity, you say you won't sell at a loss. If you don't believe what our management tell us (having written yesterday, "we have heard this crap since the PLP days") and consequently, this company has grieved you across many years, why ever did you not sell out when we in the 5 and 4 cent range 2 years ago?

• Putting it crudely, you've tried to shut me up from the beginning and spend a fair bit of time on our forum dousing others' enthusiasm as well. Your running commentary has gone on for enough years that it does make readers wonder imo what is behind your attempts to maintain either silence or a negative sentiment.

• Lastly, I will add that I am addressing this to anyone else here as much as to you. Given the minimal participation and lacklustre positivity of late, I was incredulous to see that the Traxys announcement garnered 326 likes back on the 16th of December 2021. As In4apenny pointed out recently, our company has 14,000 shareholders, only a few of which post here, obviously. However, it is interesting to note that on a lightly read thread like that for our recent Half Yearly Report, HC had tallied up 1,200 views by the end of the day. The count now stands at 2,800, so evidently many more eyes are present than voices heard.

Now shall we return to discussing Lepidico and our company's journey ahead? GLTAH and may the conversations take a brighter turn as our finance package allows our plans to progress. Also, thank you, ktex7, sulfur and EDTD for sticking your necks out yesterday. Thought-provoking and insightful posts all. Cheers, everyone, and to you too, Logzy. Hopefully the next announcement will bring smiles all around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.343K 447.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 47763637 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 59957080 55
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 1242095
Last updated 15.58pm 28/05/2024 ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.