LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

I have to somewhat align my thoughts towards what Ddog 157 has...

1. 481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 361
    I have to somewhat align my thoughts towards what Ddog 157 has said for what its worth. Yes kellectric has kept his commentary to assessment of company statements and future expectations made in announcements, but as Ddog has explained he has done this as well. Logzy would say has too but is a lot more scathing (I was going to say a little more scathing but thought no that's not quite the right description) sorry Logzy.

The point is most long term holders have had faith in the company over the years, and the general perception is now that we have expected to gain finance for over 4 years and we still haven't got any. I think that firstly that is not quite true. Company announcements have been made over the years and we have been told of certain achievements at those times. There has always been the overriding aim of the company expressly stated to gain finance for the mine and P1 plant.

However the company has always used carefully chosen words that are perceived by the shareholders to claim we at the turning point or cusp of finalising a finance deal, or we have a number of enquiries for offtake or finance only to find out sometime later there are other matters that need to be put in place before such things as finance would be approved. This would include certain licensing, due diligence etc.The finance approval process for DFC is an example of this . The process went for a number of years before there was any hope of gaining finance, only to be told finally that the UAE would need to tell us what government departments would be part of any strategic partnership before the DFC would approve finance, this decision is not forthcoming so far.
    The point is that it is probably only within the last year we could have some certainty that possibly adequate info has been provided for potential financiers that would satisfy their risk in providing finance. I think the company always knew this, and if they didn't it makes them out as complete novices in the financial world, and I don't believe that.

The on going repetitive nature of announcements including quarterlies assuring us of on going interest of parties that can't be named, and the carefully crafted wording that suggest finance would be expected at the end of this March quarter, is really only an extension of what has been used to buoy up the spirits of the shareholders. Unfortunately there comes an end to how long you can flog a dead horse.

Kellectric is taking the wording of the quarterlies at face value, fair enough, we should be able to do that in confidence. However in my opinion they really express a vagueness or innuendo of pending future finance, as they have for along time now, that is why the sceptism is becoming more pronounced Kel and there is more doubt and anger being expressed on the forum.

Finally I think if we are going to get sequential funding starting with the stockpiles it will need to be finalised in a few short months because there is possibly only a couple of quarters left before a CR would need to be considered. Some finance will probably need to happen well before the end of the year, because another CR under the circumstances would result in a lot of blood letting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.371K 457.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
188 229565175 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 51772505 34
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 20.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ 1388166
Last updated 14.03pm 16/05/2024 ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.