LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

A day later, so it feels less relevant, but fwiw here are my...

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2078
    A day later, so it feels less relevant, but fwiw here are my responses to your feedback. I'd pulled my thoughts together this morning, but then had to go out.

Ddog157
    , I didn't mean to cause offence. My apologies, if my intent was unclear. I was merely using others' recent ideas to query why Logzy doesn't also call out posters on the other side of the fence. Respectfully, your points are valid and may very well play out. I'm hoping, however, the intentions our management most recently expressed result in near-term fruition. We shall see, hey?

Btw, my sharing of another's suggestion re nudging sovereigns along was only an attempt to answer your question "So why else would the company go down this path unless they were having issues securing the full finance package?" Unfortunately, we can have no idea, restricted as we are to official ASX announcements and not being privy to possible nuances in our company's closed-door dealings. Ah, to be a fly on the wall in these offices....

Yes, absolutely, I'll admit I'm wrong if events don't play out as we hope. The strength of my convictions btw stems from my trust in our management's integrity. Rather than "hopium" being one of our by-products, the confidence and boldness which shine through the last quarterly (especially given our present share price and cash balance), I'm trusting means this overly long process is indeed nearing its positive conclusion.

The lithium sector is lifting, SMM spot prices dramatically so. PLS announced a new offtake agreement this morning with Yahua. The ones who hold the strings seem to be awakening from their long slumber. Year's end is still 9 and a half months away, our 3 cent options 7 and a half months. Time enough on the runway to see a turnaround.

fnqricko, I hear what you're saying re "why the scepticism is becoming more pronounced." Much of what you say is understandable, if not to be expected. I assume however you're just using a familiar metaphor in referring to "how long you can flog a dead horse." Although our share price indicates otherwise, my interpretation of our company's achievements is that Lepidico is very much alive and kicking.

Yes, it's a big one, but FID is the only box unticked. Company building of course takes time and this has indeed required much patience from shareholders. When it's our own hip pocket affected, we're arguably not as interested in the dozens of other companies suffering the same plight, but the length of the global sector-wide trough imo surely has played a part in LPD's journey.

Pure conjecture here: if our multifaceted tech had evolved and been patented earlier, such that we hit the ground running when say PLS did or even in 2022, would funding have been as protracted? DFC's due diligence would likely still have been painstaking, but the private parties we're in discussion with? Without a time-machine or a parallel reality simulator, we can't possibly know, but in my experience, beneficial components in life can at times unfold with surprising serendipity.

LPD's journey may feel lengthy for us shareholders, but the world is still at the very beginning of the "EV revolution." The renewables paradigm shift is yet in its infancy: a few solar panels here and there, an electric bike or two zipping along the footpaths, a Tesla at the traffic lights, but the CAM plants and refineries are still being built. Lepidico is not being left behind. As our last QR reminded us on the first page:

Phase 1 remains one of the most advanced integrated lithium chemical development projects globally with Front End Engineering & Design (FEED) complete and a binding lithium hydroxide offtake agency agreement in place with Traxys

Learning_2B1 Thank you for typing up your "Fact is" list! I have been wanting to do as much for awhile, but only managed the suggestion of reading through LPD's extensive list of announcements. Many posters have recently criticised company achievements, when in fact, only one is missing: finalising finance. No question it's significant and without it can be a company's death knell, but it is still the last piece of our sprawling puzzle.

On the micro side, the drawn out nature of achieving it has (no doubt?) taken a toll on our market cap. During the years when Strategic Metallurgy were developing and honing our processes, the constant ping of good news provided enthusiasm and lifts to our share price. My encouragement to shareholders to reread our pages of announcements wasn't meant rhetorically. I didn't list them at the time because it felt too overwhelming, would take too long and surely I would miss several out.

Lithium hydroxide or carbonate? High purity, caesium, rubidium and our other less glamorous byproducts, catalyst grade, ternary materials, no sodium sulphate, no waste, successful on 20 micas, LiOH from spodumene-sourced lithium sulphate intermediate, and this absolute ripper from our last quarterly:

IBIS Consulting also conducted a revised GHG assessment that shows the Phase 1 Project’s Scope 1, 2 & 3 emissions estimates are more than 43% below the hard rock lithium industry average.

Sorry so long. Should have responded separately. Will try very hard to keep my posts briefer going forward. Thanks, everyone, for your responses. Would be really great if we can all assist each other on this journey and leave the slagging behind, in spite of differing opinions. Looking forward to that beer. Cheers, all.
    Last edited by kellectric: 12/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.343K 447.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 47763637 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 59957080 55
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 1242095
Last updated 15.58pm 28/05/2024 ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.