LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

I have a few questions. Perhaps other LTHs here (for the...

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2078
    I have a few questions. Perhaps other LTHs here (for the historic ones) or those with possibly relevant industry experience (for the current ones) may be happy to offer insights?

1) Due to ASX disclosure requirements, are we likely to get one funding announcement or multiple?

If it's only one: the announcement of our full funding solution, management will need to wait for the DFC to complete their due diligence on our strategic partner(s). This would obviously take longer than if mgt announce individual components as agreements are signed, such as our UAE ownership arrangement. Surely however we wouldn't risk exchanging contracts with a body which could result in a deal breaker. The damage control would be sizeable, pertaining to our development plans in the UAE and/or an ongoing relationship with the US government.

I've assumed we will receive one ASX announcement for our FID, but given how many parties are involved, am wondering how management will simultaneously tie up so many deals whilst complying with ASX disclosure rules?

2) At the time, I was puzzled by the simultaneous timing of our Desert Lion merger announcement with our Gulf Fluor announcement on 7 May 2019. One informed shareholders of our purchase of Karibib's resource in Namibia and LiOH offtake with BASF, the other of our sulphuric acid supply and decision to build the Phase 1 plant in Abu Dhabi.

Both were significant announcements with far-reaching consequences and notably, geographically removed from each other. They landed the same minute, followed by 3 entitlement related announcements within half an hour. The day before, our management put a trading halt in place, which everyone knows, Lepidico doesn't usually employ.

I was overseas much of that year caring for a family member and was largely offline and therefore less abreast of my investments. The above had clearly been treated as one event, one new plan going forward. If anyone recollects background noise re Alvarrões in Portugal, I'd be grateful to hear. Regarding Sudbury, Canada, I remember costs were lower in the UAE, with local markets for byproducts and infrastructure advantages as well.

3) Possibly a similar scenario will unfold with funding? That LPD might enter a trading halt/temporary suspension to allow management sufficient time to execute multiple agreements?

I have a few other questions, but promised shorter posts, so will save the others for later. Thanks in advance and wishing all a great weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.343K 447.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 47763637 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 59957080 55
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 1242095
Last updated 15.58pm 28/05/2024 ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.