LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Your fairly easy to psychoanalyse Bullrush. Your mentality fits...

1. 481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 361
    Your fairly easy to psychoanalyse Bullrush. Your mentality fits a number of posters on different company forums.The markets have gone through a bear run which lasted until October 2022, the market began to turn at that time and we returned to a bull run to the extent that the asx 200 is at all time highs. However the bull run hasn't extended to the ********* and exploratory companies, they are greatly unloved which is not the usual outcome with the markets. it seems higher risk stocks are not being sought after and money is going elsewhere. Even the ASX 200 stocks are trading with a lot more volatility with some sectors doing better than others in an off and on manner.
    Before the above period lithium stocks went through a period when they were the flavour of the month LPD and other ********* enjoyed some buoyancy in the market price. I like others and yourself thought it a good time to invest we were confident our investments would be rewarded in the future.

PLS is a prime example of a great success and continuing growth. However others have not succeeded to fully achieve their potential. LPD is one of those stocks unfortunately as time has verified. Had I invested my money in dividend bearing stocks and reinvested those divis over the time I have held LPD I would be hundreds of thousands of dollars better off, instead I am well in the red.

I am not the only one in that boat but no we are not panicking we still recognise the ground work LPD has achieved and what it can still achieve in the future with finance. I may not live long enough to gain what I could have if I invested in alternatives, but we can say that just about every day of the week.
    I should have done this or I should have done that, how often do we say that to ourselves.

If your going to invest in higher risk stocks you need to have the mentality to accept risk, and realise you are going to get severely toasted from time to time . If you get embittered by your loss and then resentful, you look for someone to blame for your loss Usually the BOD or CEO gets the blame.
    The resentment pours over into numerous postings continually emphasising what you perceive are the failings of the company, your trying to get some satisfaction for your monetary loss but antagonising other posters. There is one or two like you posting on every stock on hot copper that is going downhill.

You just become an aggravating serial pest like the rest of them. It is you that is panicking over your financial loss and your safety valve is resentment, backbiting and childish like tantrums, and what you think the company should have achieved by now, but the company has done everything conceivable to reach that achievement, they just can't magic it to suit you.

I have criticism of the company concerning the content of some announcements or lack thereof, and I am frustrated by the lack of finance as we all are.
    How about contributing some worthwhile info if your going to continue to post. I don't mean upramping, criticism is welcome but try and not be so destructive in expressing your thoughts, how about doing a bit of relevant research and discussing that in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.375K 458.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
185 227613924 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 52230940 35
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 20.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ 1428832
Last updated 15.40pm 16/05/2024 ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.