LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Im in for the benefits that come from holding long-term. As many...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Im in for the benefits that come from holding long-term.
    As many here have said multiple times, Lepidico is not a miner, but a Chemical company which hold unique technology. Lepidico has the opportunity to become in the long term a company with multiple plants, and the opportunity to receive multiple royalty streems, and eventually pay healthy dividends.

This company also has the ability to create many other income streams.
    How you ask? Where you ask? well we just need to do our own research. What are the possibilities of the licence we hold in Namibia? The land holding is enormous and currently Lepidico have only scratched the surface.
    What other resources are available within these holdings and what previous experience do our board members have other Lithium?
    What are current world trends and future trends in energy that can be supplied in the future by Lepidico?

We have the opportunity to own a share of so many possibilities in this company.
    Unfortunately some are inpatient, and want results yesterday. yeah i sometimes do too. But I have to wait.

I learnt a lesson previously by selling off my small holding of 500,000 shares at 20 cents in companies like Pilbara because i was stupid enough to listen people like BRush 007. That 500k wouldn't look so small today.
    My average is under .02 cents. So im prepared to wait.

The above is what im in for.
    Im in for what I already know about Lepidico and what I have discovered about Lepidico's possible future opportunities that, and the opportunities that Lepidico haven't wven realised yet.

We all need to do our own research as to why we are here and not listen to goons that say they hold but talk garbage that will only instill fear into those wishing to invest.

A long term holder and plan to stay long. So many things could be said here, but i cant be bothered.

Dyor.
    Good luck to all.

PS. BS about finance never happening etc. Well we don't know because we don't know, simple as that.
    Look at FMG as an example, Twiggy was rejected multiple times for finance and look at them today.
    My 16 year old who purchased FMG in the low teens a long time ago ( yes with my help) is laughing now. I just wish i kept my holding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.