LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

I did say that the disgruntled shareholders commenting on hot...

1. 481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 361
    I did say that the disgruntled shareholders commenting on hot copper are a small number of the total shareholders, but would represent a cross section view of the shareholders at large. If you think I am overstating the situation, have a look at the current share price that is as low as it was 3 years ago after all the supposed progress towards achieving funding. The proof is staring you in the face. I am trying to face reality here. Joe needs the be very careful to define important aspects of the funding process.

You said the following :"DFC is not waiting for LPD to secure finance for P1. DFC is waiting to undertake legal due diligence on the (Abu Dhabi) strategic partners. The partners have not been identified by the Abu Dhabi government. That is the stumbling block." This implication has not been defined in an announcement, you say it doesn't need to be, it seems profoundly important to me. it could mean we are closer to funding from DFC and funding for P1 than other wise indicated. I say it leads to confusion and doubt and a belief of deceit when its not backed up in writing. A large number of shareholders are therefore not fully informed and can make investment decisions that can harm the company.

Others on this forum have expressed views of disbelief in management perhaps in a more obnoxious manner but they are shareholders just the same. Therefore at risk of repeating myself they( the disgruntled) are a representative cohort of the thoughts of those that don't comment on hot copper.

I think we should be all encouraging as much comment on this forum as possible, and I personally will post when I think necessary, either by playing the devil's advocate to help others understand and/ or for my own benefit. However it may all just become too tiresome for a few all knowing souls to comment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.375K 458.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
185 227613924 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 52230940 35
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 20.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ 1428832
Last updated 15.40pm 16/05/2024 ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.