LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

You may be right Ktex the microcap market is basically being...

1. 481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 361
    You may be right Ktex the microcap market is basically being slaughtered. I thought is was bad at the end of 2022, and apart from a bit of revival at the beginning of 23 its has progressively got worse even though the ASX200 and ALL ORD are basically at or near the peak of the last bull run before interest rates were starting to rocket off.

I should say that beyond my criticism the quarterly was pretty good overall, and in better market sentiment possibly there would have been a more positive response. However LPD is having trouble holding share price, it is slowly but surely sinking. That's why I think Joe should capitalise on every bit of news he can, and I was at logger heads with In4apenny on what should have been specifically targeted and explained in an announcement.

Joe needs to be very afraid of consequences if the shareholders turn against him, if he lacks clarity in what is spoken and what is written this will happen and is happening to some extent already. It is also important that we get a good sales agreement for our stockpiles, the quality of the beneficiated ore should help us there. Feed back from the company was fairly subdued prior to the quarterly. Things are becoming critical now, there will not be a lot of leeway or forgiveness shown if the situation can't be seen to be moving forward. Just because there are thousands of other share holders that don't post on hot copper, we get a feeling of sentiment from those that do . If they are dismissed as a pack of whingers we do so at our own peril.
    Hopefully we are closer to gaining both P1 finance and DFC approval for mine finance

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.375K 458.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
185 227613924 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 52230940 35
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 20.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ 1428832
Last updated 15.40pm 16/05/2024 ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.