LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

@In4apenny can speak for himself. So I’m replying as a LTH of...

1. 1,477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1031
    @In4apenny can speak for himself.

So I’m replying as a LTH of LPD, and need clarification of what you’re referring to.

Can you point out where In4apenny refers to the “End of year……not sure that will eventuate” in the attached post you’ve quoting ??

As I have read In4apennys post which states he believes funding will be completely in 2024. Not start not middle not end.
    The Qtly states under heading Development & Finance P. 1.) point two :- Preferred finance structure includes “investment” in LepidicoChemical Manufacturing (Abu Dhabi ), prepayment for lithium hydroxide supply, debt and technology licensing; project funding commitments continue to be sort for this quarter. (That qtr being Q1 2024).

I like yourself believe the sequential funding was to show lenders a business case as to the viability of the Karibib mine. Selling the B.ore stock piles as the impetus and base case in providing an income stream to facilitate the development funding needed for the mine concentrator.

I will concur to your point, regarding the sale of stockpiles do take time and the cost for B.ore is at what I would consider is the bottom of the cycle.
    I would refer you and readers to consider the price floor maintaining throughout Jan and now into Feb 2024 as proof a floor has been reached.
    I would also like you to consider the wording of the same Qtly which indicates the progress of contracts pertaining to the sale of the stockpiles under heading Products & Marketing P 1.) point one:- Term sheets agreed for supply of previously beneficated stockpiles at Karibib; draft supply agreements under negotiation; marketing agreement to continue post December 2023.

I’m also curious why, stated with an air of conviction, your certainty regarding an extended period of time LPD would have to show lenders the venture was income producing.

LPD have had an ongoing relationship with Cygnam Capital, who actively participate in the mining sector seeking funding for companies building and developing resources.
    Are you a banker who works in this sector?? And that is how you know with conviction, a long history of income generating is needed before commercial lenders will approve a business case like Karibib.
    Just curious as to your credibility, that’s all.
    If you are a banker in the industry maybe you can put in a good word for our project, but than again, maybe not. It seams the LPD management team has it covered. Considering “Term sheets agreed for supply”

https://price.metal.com/mobile/spot/202005210116?price_type=metals%20price

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $4.369K 1.454M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 8444325 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 47213577 49
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 3525053
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.