LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Hi @Bullrush007. For some mysterious reason, HC isn't letting me...

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2078
    Hi @Bullrush007. For some mysterious reason, HC isn't letting me "Reply" to your post of a few days ago, so I will include the link: 72124991

Anyway, your post prompted me to check out the United States Geological Survey's Mineral Commodity Summaries 2024. The USGS publish it on January 31 each year, retrospectively summarising the previous year.

If you were "the first here years ago to identify Karibib as a lepidolite source for the Platypus tech," you may also be aware that the US government have apparently kept an eye on our company's progress since our Plan of Arrangement with Desert Lion in 2019. This was also the year we announced High Specification Caesium-Rubidium Formate Produced, which happened to be the year after the US first published its list of 35 critical minerals (in May 2018), 3 of which are our products caesium, rubidium and lithium.

In addressing your first paragraph, I thought the following USGS information might be of interest to other LPD shareholders as well. You make a very good point in stating:

I told these guys years ago that DFC wanted credible assurances that the downstream Chem plant will benefit everyday US citizens before it approves funding for the upstream mine. They were never going to look at funding the upstream mine without understanding how the benefits trickle downstream to benefit everyday US citizens.

The topic Domestic Production and Use comprises the first 3-4 paragraphs of Cesium and Rubidium's annual 2 page summaries. Uses of their various compounds include: atomic clocks ("playing a vital role in aircraft guidance systems, global positioning satellites, and internet and cellular telephone transmissions"), photoelectric cells, electrolyte in alkaline storage batteries, insect repellent in agricultural applications, medical products for treatment of various cancers, sterilisation of food,sewage, and surgical equipment, infrared detectors, scintillation counters, night-vision devices, quantum-mechanics-based computing devices and, of course, caesium formate brine for oil and gas drilling.

They are dense paragraphs, listing dozens of further uses, and clearly illustrate how Lepidico's technologies would benefit "everyday US citizens."

By the way, across the 5 years I've been reading them, the first sentence of the Cesium summary is always "In (insert year), no cesium was mined domestically, and the United States was 100%import reliant for cesium minerals."

Each year also includes this one liner: "Government Stockpile: None."

Will copy and paste in a separate post the paragraph included on Karibib each year, in the section entitled: Events, Trends, and Issues:

The following chart is on page 11 of the 216 page Mineral Commodities Summary 2024, published 2 days ago. Cesium and Rubidium are there near the top and Potash is listed at 91% Import Reliance.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5931/5931123-7bcdd5c31d54cab18b1c44b020f0e146.jpg

https://pubs.usgs.gov/periodicals/mcs2024/mcs2024.pdf
    Last edited by kellectric: 02/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.343K 447.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 47763637 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 59957080 55
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 1242095
Last updated 15.58pm 28/05/2024 ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.