LPD 16.7% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

USGS Mineral Commodity Summaries 2020 (covering the year...

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2079
    USGS Mineral Commodity Summaries 2020 (covering the year 2019):
    Cesium's 2 pages include no reference to Karibib. The Events, Trends, and Issues section is 2 paragraphs long and recounts the sale or depletion of mines historically worldwide.

Across the following 4 annual publications, much of these 2 paragraphs is copied and pasted, each year stating "no primary cesium mine production was reported globally. Mine production of cesium from all countries, excluding China, ceased within the past two decades."

Following is an additional third paragraph in the Events, Trends, and Issues section for each respective year:

USGS Mineral Commodity Summaries 2021:
    A company completed an updated mineral resource estimate for the Karibib project in Namibia, reporting 8.9 million metric tons of measured and indicated resources containing 0.23% rubidium and 302 parts per million cesium. Located in the Karibib Pegmatite Belt, lithium would be the primary product, with cesium, potassium, and rubidium as potential byproducts.

USGS Mineral Commodity Summaries 2022:
    A company completed an updated mineral resource estimate for the Karibib project in Namibia, reporting 8.9 million metric tons of measured and indicated resources containing 0.23% rubidium and 303 parts per million cesium. The company also reported 6.72 million metric tons of proven and probable reserves containing 2.26% rubidium and 320 parts per million cesium. Located in the Karibib Pegmatite Belt, lithium would be the primary product, with cesium, potassium, and rubidium as potential byproducts. Development of the Karibib project continued in 2021.

USGS Mineral Commodity Summaries 2023:
    Throughout 2022, multiple projects that would produce cesium through lepidolite, pollucite, spodumene, and zinnwaldite mining, focused primarily on lithium or cesium extraction, were in the feasibility and exploration stage, and one company was working on mine development.

USGS Mineral Commodity Summaries 2024:
    Throughout 2023, multiple projects that would produce cesium through lepidolite, pollucite, spodumene, and zinnwaldite mining, focused primarily on lithium or cesium extraction, were in the feasibility and exploration stage, and one company was working on mine development.

Last edited by kellectric: 02/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $21.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $2.034K 789.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
173 199656980 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 117492513 53
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.04pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.