GT1 5.00% 10.5¢ green technology metals limited

I don't agree. The volume I'm referring too particularly in...

1. Zkt
    2,069 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    I don't agree. The volume I'm referring too particularly in January 24 sell down had not been accumulated by an artificial intelligence bot since May 2023 spike. Evident by the lack of green buy volume over the 8 month period in the chart above. Also it would be selling an material amount of shares at a loss. How does it make a profit from this strategy without being in a short position? i.e. I wouldnt like it's chances it could accumulate enough at low prices without significant risk of the lithium sector turning up.

It's also over and above the natural May 2023 sell down from the spike high and trend with recent January lithium prices. The current lithium price movements in January 24 indicates near bottom to me but Goldman Sachs noted recently at the same point, there remains little evidence of supply rationing, with only an estimated 40kt [kilotonne] of supply loss over the past 12 months due to cost pressures. However, with the market largely balanced year to date, the full extent of supply-led surplus is yet to be realised, with prices still 33% above the top-end of the integrated cost curve.

GT1 tends to move early on price declines and late on price moves compared to the overall lithium sector from my opinion only. So i had been assuming this 30% remaining price decline has already been factored into our share price. A good way to think about it, but the large seller volume noted Friday has got me worried it could push this share price lower still before any market bottom occurs. Hopefully the lithium price can provide some relief. GT1 has nothing but hit targets it promised and is a promising company to get to production, but I'm complexed with the share price movement of late.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $19.84K 195.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 348929 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 260009 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 6.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ 64894
Last updated 15.12pm 10/05/2024 ?
GT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.